Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From Germany With Love

A postal notice lay quietly in my mailbox when I got home yesterday. I went over the number of open orders in my head, wondering which one this could be.

It's the one from Germany! It even beat another Canadian order made on the same day! XD

In case you're wondering what the item is, it's the 1st volume of Musketeer Rough drama CD, based on the light novel of the same title. I heard a sample clip of the drama CD many years ago and thought it was interesting, even though I only knew two of the main cast at that time.

Kobayashi Sanae is a great fit for a tomboyish girl disguising as a teenage boy. The cast for the Three Musketeer is most excellent with Koyasu Takehito, Ishida Akira, and Suzumura Kenichi. Other key characters include a key rival played by Sakurai Takahiro, the queen played by Tanaka Rie, and the Cardinal played by Kosugi Juurouta. Even Madao Tachiki Fumihiko plays a role, too. XD I'm slightly disappointed that Ishida-san isn't the lead male, but Koyasu-san is just as good.

I might look around for the novels, but it's an older series so it might be a bit difficult.

I'm sure there are many other items I can find on Amazon Market (.com has much better selection and prices than .ca, btw), but maybe I should also try eBay sometimes.....

Did I just dig myself a bigger hole? XD

0 comments: