Monday, April 30, 2012

保存用

I check my Amazon.ca wishlist periodically to see if the item I want ever goes on sale. Although, most of the time, it's more of a reminder for myself when shopping at other sites.

Bleach: Soul Resurrection for PS3 is on for $29.99!

I've been trying to hold off on this one in hope of getting a Japanese copy for the on-screen text. But since the game can be played with Japanese audio, and the price is right, I decided to make the plunge.

But the main point of this post is actually not Bleach: SR. It's Mononoke Hime!

It's my all-time favourite Ghibli film and I absolutely love it. It's also my first ever anime (albeit rather mainstream considering it's Ghibli) purchase when it came out in North America.

It's on Amazon.ca for $5 now, merely a quarter of what I paid for mine!

So I ordered it with the Bleach game since it wouldn't qualify for free shipping on its own. XD

Except for series that's later released in Blu-ray when I already got the DVD, I don't buy multiple copies of the same series. I decided to make Mononoke Hime my first because I like it so much.

Now I have a copy for watching and a copy for collection. I don't think I need a third copy for spreading the goodness of this film. Everyone should have watching this film on their bucket list!

0 comments: