Monday, November 21, 2011

天空の花嫁

Saluki has married Bianca for as long as they both shall be resurrected from death in the church!

I guess it was inevitable, but I felt forced into the marriage. After separating with Prince Harry (whose younger brother was named Prince Wilbur), I was quite happy exploring the world with my slimy companions before I ran into Bianca, whom I hadn't met for 10 years. At the tender age of 16, my main-character-but-not-the-Hero Saluki got married to a girl he met and hang out with for a few nights busting the ghost tower at the age of 6.

Long story short, I had to choose between three girls (a 3rd bride candidate popped up the morning I was to announce my decision). Frankly, I don't know any of the girls enough to marry them. orz

So at the end I went with the childhood acquaintance Bianca. I'll pick the other two in the next playthroughs...

But I'm sticking Bianca in the wagon as much as possible and keeping my slime formation for most of the battles. XD

The two slime knights are indeed great comrades to have, with high stats and exceptional defence against many magic types. My slime (also my very 1st monster) isn't as strong, but faster in speed and definitely much cuter in style! There's a 2nd slime in the wagon for stats comparison to see which slime to keep in the final party markup. A 3rd slime is at the monster keep.

...I got distracted by my slimes. XD

Anyway, I'm no longer single and will be exploring the world with my newly wed wife Bianca. We'll see when my legendary Hero son gets born and what happens after that.

On a side note, I was hoping to name my future Hero son Yoshihiko after the Hero in the gag live-action drama series, but I think it'll only take up to 8 characters. In which case, I might just name him Yuusha. XD

0 comments: