Tuesday, November 29, 2011

スライム肉まんがあらわれた!

The day that millions of DQ fans (in Japan) have been waiting for was finally here! The invasion of the blue slimes! ( ゚ ∀ ゚ )

Needless to say, related pictures and videos have popped up everywhere on the internet. Looking at them makes me want to have one even more! ・゚・(つд`)・゚・

However, beside the blue slime, there are other types of slimes in the game as well. So people have come up with clever ways to recreate them from the base slime.

I was quite impressed by the metal slime (but very weary of the edible spray...) and had to suppress my laughter when I saw the hoimi slime (at the office during lunch time). XD

On a side note, my slime has surpassed Saluki and reached lv.30, but still very very far from lv.99 (if I ever reach it). Bianca's announced pregnant so Saluki will likely become the father of the legendary Hero after he gets the throne back. If all goes well, maybe by this weekend. XD

0 comments: