Saturday, November 12, 2011

不意に始まり

I procrastinate. When there's something more pressing that needs to be dealt with, my tendency is to do something else. You know, like how people would suddenly feel the urge to clean their rooms before a final exam. (What do you mean you don't?!)

So while attempting to finish the three-episode initial run for the fall season anime, I suddenly wanted to play games. Not those casual online games, but a solid game that would require my attention and emotion.

I started playing Dragon Quest V on Guren (my NDS) yesterday and have already clocked about 7 hours. My main guy, not yet a Hero, is still an escaped slave travelling with another escaped slave/former prince and three slimes. Yes, you can built a team consisting of the Hero and slimes. XD

In addition to the DQM element is the rumoured (well, it's known, but I'm not there yet) marriage and descendent system. With multiple bridal candidates to choose from, I'll probably need to replay the second half of the game several times. From the looks of it, it'll exceed the time I spent on DQ VI for sure.

Although, I have just three series left for the fall season anime initial run, so the goal line is within sight. Almost there!

0 comments: