Wednesday, October 26, 2011

不思議な靴屋

While getting cat food yesterday, I noticed a store in the mall advertising its closing sale. Since I lost my short scarf last winter, I thought I'd check out the store.

Unfortunately, even with the 50%~80% off, I didn't see anything to my liking or budget.

As I walked out the store, I glanced at the shoe store next to it. Since I will need a pair of shoes at work to change into from the snow boots, I thought I'd check out the store.

Unfortunately, I was wearing sandals today and so couldn't try on the shoes properly.

As I was walking out of the store, I passed by a few pegs of products, one of which caught my attention. The original price was $16.99 and it had a sales sticker for $7.

I left the shoe store with a $3 scarf. XD

PS. 4°C is possibly the limit of sandals... I may need to leave them home tomorrow for the 0°C.

0 comments: