Thursday, October 27, 2011

ニコニコダンスマスター3

While Dance Master 2 demonstrated the quality of Niconico dancers, Dance Master 3 showcased the various types of Niconico dancers. DM3 wasn't aiming to show off the famous dancers, but those with personalities. There were 11 categories: kids, house wives, salary workers, high school girls, BL, GL, heavy weights, cosplay, "te-yut-te", miscellaneous, and guests.

I actually have never visited the dance section on Niconico, so the popularity of each dancer is lost on me, but I did recognize some faces from DM2. Except for Team Black Starz, for whom I saw a short YouTube video a long long time ago and was surprised to see them again two weeks ago in DM2. XD

I really enjoyed many of the performances, regardless of the dancer's skill level. DM3 took place at Nicofarre, which was surrounded by 360° screen walls. The song choice, the video displayed on screens, the lighting; all these were weaved in as part of the choreography. Inside the room were people waving glow sticks and shouting along. On the screen walls were the comment curtains from the Live Broadcast viewers. All in all, it's a very engrossing experience. Even the Niconico user-made CMs were fun and even touching to watch.

The guests were the well-known dancers, and there were a lot of collaboration between guests, making every guest presentation a treat. みうめ+気まぐれプリンス and にゃんたろProject+Team Black Starz were really awesome! However, I was disappointed at the secret guest DANCEROID. Two or three members of DANCEROID were at AX this year and danced a few songs before the MIKUPOLIS concert, but I really didn't care for them.

ダンマス3は凄く楽しかった!素晴らしでした!

I think I should check out the dance section on Niconico sometimes when I have the time. XD

0 comments: