Monday, June 06, 2011

六月検討会

Back in the beginning of the year, I listed a few things I'd like to do this year. Let's do a quick review after five months.

③ finish reading at least H2, とらドラ, and 植物図鑑
- H2: vol.3 → vol.4 out of a total of 17 volumes (wide edition)
- とらドラ: vol.4 → vol.5 out of a total of 10 volumes + 3 spin-offs

④ finish at least one of Chrono Trigger, FF IV, or DQ IV
- Chrono Trigger: side quests before final battle
- FF IV: Dark Crystals arc; no change
- DQ IV: clear!

I got quite a bit done in May and finished DQ IV(!) a few days ago. Unfortunately, the amount of time I spent on reading and playing games was time I didn't spend on watching anime. As a result, I'm very far behind on the spring season series, and my hard drive is constantly out of space at <5GB.

Now that I've completed the round for the first three episodes for the spring series, hopefully I'll be able to give it a boost and catch up somewhat before the summer season starts. That would help with clearing up some hard drive as well.

I wanted to start on DQ V right after beating DQ IV, but decided to hold it until I get all the endings in Chrono Trigger. I think I only managed to see five with the SNES version before I no longer had time to play. 今度こそ…!

0 comments: