Monday, April 25, 2011

arrancars saga   the end.

長がったな…

Up until early last year, I would try to catch up on the manga and watch the corresponding anime episodes. But it got to a rather heart-wrenching point and I stopped reading beyond that point. Right at the conclusion of the battle against Ulqiorra, to be exact. As a result, I stopped watching after ep.268.

I was planning to start on the spring season anime series this weekend, and was even aiming to finish Madoka Magica on Easter because of the Easter eggs reminded me of soul gems, but I suddenly got the urge to catch up on the Bleach anime.

So I started on ep.269 and, with the exception of the filler ep.303-305, beared witness to the struggles and upheavals of the various characters, until the end of the arrancars saga at ep.310.

There's so much emotions and feelings involved, that I really can't and won't attempt to express them with words. Of course I won't deny that Ichigo x Rukia is always a main theme for me, but there's enough depth and story to each character on all sides, that I'd still be pulled to the series without wishing for the pairing.

やっぱりBLEACHに見蕩れる程好きやで~

Now to catch up on the manga.

0 comments: