Saturday, April 23, 2011

ハートフル魔法少女育成ゲーム Pt.2

ネタバレあり。 Proceed only if you've seen up to ep.10 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

The author of the Incubator game I mentioned a few days ago made the Tokoton mode and record available the day before the airing of the last episodes of Madoka Magica. Naturally, I've been playing the game for the past few days.

Just now, for the first time, I managed to sign contract with a pink-haired girl named something Akane (of course they can't actually name her Madoka for copyright reasons). She died in the midst of melee in the next loop and turned into this big black thing. Her coverage is all area and she aims for any girl on screen regardless of whether they're mahou shoujo or not. Needless to say, it was game over for me pretty quickly after the worst was born.

But I did manage to take off roughly 1/3 of her HP, so theoretically it should be possible to defeat her. I shall continue trying.

On a side note, my reward trophies so far:
ノルマ達成!
奇跡も、魔法も、あるんだよ
営業課長
営業部長
エントロピーの凌駕
ループザワールド
決意
ブリッツセールス

Normal mode high score 128360
Tokoton mode high score 19356380

キュゥベえの営業成績少女たちの夢と希望を守るため、戦いはまだ続く…

0 comments: