Thursday, March 31, 2011

うかつだった… でも、まあいいや

For the past 13 weeks, I had diligently participated with the group that follows the broadcast of Ginga Densetsu WEED on Niconico. Since there's only a few episodes left, I thought I'd be able to keep this up until the end.

But my mind was on a certain manga series instead of my usual diet of anime for the past two, three days, and I forgot about the weekly broadcast and missed the episode. orz

From the description of the episode, it seems to focus on Hero taking revenge for his father, so I guess it's not too too bad to miss it.....

The manga series that I had fixed my focus on for the past few days was Iryu -Team Medical Dragon-, not to be confused with the Japanese drama which only very very very loosely bases on the manga.

I started reading the manga many years ago but my progress was always sporadic. Chomping through 25 volumes in 2.5 days was somewhat intense, especially given that medical terms in Japanese looked more foreign to me, but I'm glad for the closure. A bit disappointed that there's no concrete romantic development between Asada and Katou (my favourite character) after Asada left (yes, I do have some form of romantic cells, usually for supporting certain pairings), but satisfied that everyone was saved and strode forward with hope at the end. That kinda made up for the missed WEED episode, I guess... :|

0 comments: