Thursday, March 03, 2011

二月検討会

Back in the beginning of the year, I listed a few things I'd like to do this year. Let's do a quick review after the 2nd month. I stripped the items that remained the same since last month so only 2 are listed here.

③ finish reading at least H2, とらドラ, and 植物図鑑
- H2: vol.2 → vol.3 out of a total of 17 volumes (wide edition)
- とらドラ: vol.3 out of a total of 10 volumes + 3 spin-offs; should finish within a week

④ finish at least one of Chrono Trigger, FF IV, or DQ IV
- Chrono Trigger: side quests after obtaining Epoch; no change
- FF IV: Dark Crystals arc; no change
- DQ IV: ch.1 → ch.3, just opened shop

Didn't watch a lot of anime in February, but I did manage to do a round for all the winter season series for at least the first 3 episodes. I'm dedicating more time to gaming now so I can justify potential purchase of games that I plan to do. XD

0 comments: