Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Title!

My gremz tree has been growing gradually as I diligently write something almost on a daily basis. But its growth has halted since Dec.5 according to my gremz page.

I checked the Q&A section and found the three possibilities for non-growing gremz tree despite daily entry:
- post-dated entries cannot be read by gremz
- RSS feed is turned off or has a changed URL
- the blog entry's title field is empty

Orz

I've never had a title for my posts; that's why my gremz tree failed to grow for almost two years. A few months ago, I realized that gremz had somehow recognized my title field as empty and still read the entries. I was able to successfully raise my 1st gremz tree that way. I guess they probably found out about the 'bug' and fixed it, rendering my title-less entries to be unreadable to the bot.

So starting from this post, I'm putting in the title field.

面倒だな... I also need to tweak the style sheet to make the title looks presentable for my eyes. Haven't touched CSS in forever... orz

0 comments: