Monday, December 27, 2010

カレー実験第一弾

Because I'm lazy, people tend to think I don't cook. While it's true I don't like to cook elaborate dishes, I have an interest in feeding myself in my own way. Friend-I left me three packs of curry, which gave me the perfect excuse to perform some experiments.

Experiment #1: Curry fish

Ingredients involved: curry, fish, carrot, cabbage, water, yogourt drink

Steps: I'll leave this to your imagination...

Result: Success!

I didn't have milk on hand (and only green tea flavoured Häagen-Dazs ice cream, which I'm not ever gonna use to cook with), but I thought of the yogourt drinks when I was sipping on one near the end of the experiment. Too bad I didn't think of this sooner and already added enough water, so I only put in 4 oz. of yogourt drink. Moderate amount of coke or sprite might also work?

What? Experiment #1 should be the curry pork hog with apple from last time? That was a perfectly normal dish! Of course it doesn't count as an experiment! XD

For next week's experiment, let's do that! XD

0 comments: