Thursday, December 23, 2010

歴史あるの野犬ロマン

I missed last week's ep.8 of WEED and had to make do with connecting the characters and plots by myself. Thinking that eventually I'll need to read the original manga, I headed to ja.wikipedia for a bit more info...

60巻…だと?!

While it's not the longest manga series by a long shot, it would be the longest for me. I think my current record is only at 42 volumes for Dragon Ball. I haven't read that far into Bleach yet, but I should be able to catch up (if I take the time) to vol.48 before the next volume is out.

But really, 60 volumes? How many enemies are out there? I'm hoping they're not all dogs as you can only have so many patterns, and the bears and wolves were defeated in the 1st series Nagareboshi no Gin. How can Ohu be a paradise for the dogs when there's so many wars going on...

And there's also Orion, the sequel to WEED.

どうやら奥羽の男達の物語はまだまだ続きます…

0 comments: