Wednesday, December 22, 2010

さすがのHD

Almost a year and a half after I got my 32" flat screen TV, I finally got to fully exercise its HD capability. (I know it's only true 720p and upscale for 1080i, but ya know...)

The HDMI cables I mentioned yesterday were waiting for me when I opened my mailbox today. It almost felt like opening the present on Christmas Day! XD

Also waiting in the mailbox was the pick up notice for Bleach box set 7. Since there's only enough space for one order, and both orders arrived on the same day, the mailman decided to leave the bag (cables) and sent the box (Bleach) to the post office for pick up. I would have preferred it this way, too. Good job! XD

I spend a good 2-3 hours watching FF VII: AC Complete and the BD exclusive extras, and I was really impressed with the quality of the HDTV. Now I can't wait to watch other series on BD or play games on my shiny PS3!

You can also tell how far CG animation technology had come along from FF VII: AC Complete to FF XIII (at least the trailer included in the extras).

Now I really want to play Crisis Core. I watched all the cut scene movies online a few years ago, but it's just not the same when there's so much emotions involved. And Dissidia as well, while I'm on this topic. And the new FF IV Complete Collection slated for next year.

The Japanese versions, of course.

I should probably finish playing FF III DS and FF IV DS first, eh...

0 comments: