Monday, October 11, 2010

To my surprise, I actually managed to start on most of the fall anime series. Here's my impression of the watching/might watch series as speculated based on the PV before the season started.

咎狗の血
- Haven't watched but still planning to trial watch.

神のみぞ知るセカイ
- Was going to trial watch, but decided not to when I read the series introduction and seiyuu cast list posted by the subs group. Shimono Hiro would be a selling point for me, but the story doesn't seem that interesting to me and I only know one seiyuu out of the cast of girls.

俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない
- Was going to trial watch, but decided not to when I read the series introduction and seiyuu cast list posted by the subs group. Nakamura Yuuichi is a selling point for me, but the story doesn't seem that interesting to me and I only know 2 seiyuu out of the cast of girls.

ヨスガノソラ
- Was going to trial watch, but decided not to when I read the series introduction and seiyuu cast list posted by the subs group. Shimono Hiro would be a selling point for me, but the story doesn't seem that interesting to me and I only know one seiyuu out of the cast of girls. (Yeah, I totally just copy&paste from 神のみぞ知るセカイ) Still interested in Nekokan's theme song, though.

スーパーロボット大戦OG ジ・インスペクター
- Grabbing. Won't be able to start until after I finish the first season of OG...

それでも町は廻っている ep.1
- 普通に面白い
- Omigawa's actually good at being a ドジ子
- Interesting dialogues & shooting angles
- Sugita Tomokazu. 'nuff said. XD
- Sakurai plays an old maid

そらのおとしものf
- Haven't watched but will definitely watch.

Ironman
- Didn't even trial watch. The combination of Mad House, Fujiwara Keiji and Itou Shizuka isn't enough to compensate for the visual style for me...

おとめ妖怪ざくろ ep.1
- typical series for girls; the "Kaichou wa Maid-sama" of this season, except Kei is more human than the hentai alien Usui
- soft and water colour-like colour palette
- already interested in the Yoshinokazura x Susukihotaru pairing. XD
- recognized Katagaki Ayahi's singing voice before realizing it's Sphere and not the female cast in the OP
- disappointed at the "fight" scene, especially after them going through the trouble to transform their weapons and the song

STAR DRIVER 輝きのタクト ep.1
- 颯爽登場!銀河美少年~~ wwwwww
- squealed when I heard Ishida Akira, followed shortly by Kuwashima Houko XD
- really like the chemistry between the 3 main cast
- when scene changed to the underground base just as Benio forbade ppl to go there: 何この超展開
- when Takuto called out Tauburn: 何がなんだか分からないけど、面白い~ XDD
- Takuto really reminds me of Kamen Rider Kabuto
- haven't finished RahXephon, but the painting really reminds me of the painting in RahXephon
- 1st time noticing Tomatsu Haruka's singing voice
- would have been the 本命 of this season if it weren't for...

荒川アンダーザブリッジ *2 ep.1
- やはり本命はこっちだ!
- a continuation of the high quality from the 1st season
- the Amazoness from the very last scene of the 1st season!?
- finally getting into Nino's background!?

テガミバチ REVERSE
- Grabbing. Won't be able to start until after I finish the first season...

薄桜鬼 碧血録 ep.1
- a continuation of the 1st season with a wardrobe change (hurry up and change Chizuru, too!)
- still not too pleased with the series taking the Hijikata route, especially when Chizuru shows her feelings :(
- will likely see more character death...

侵略!イカ娘 ep.1
- 普通に面白い
- Tanaka onee-sama! Another solid proof that closed-eye characters are black...
- ウホ!いい触手。

バクマン ep.1
- your usual Jump anime
- characters are somewhat Obata Takeshi-ish, but the art quality is simply not comparable to that of Death Note

海月姫 ~くらげひめ~
- Haven't watched but still planning to trial watch.

FORTUNE ARTERIAL 赤い約束
- Haven't watched but still planning to trial watch.

心霊探偵八雲 ep.1
- pace felt really rushed
- why is it that all 3 versions (2 manga & anime) of the same case are different...?
- glad the character design takes after the Asuka manga version, but come on, why does Haruka have light purple eyes when having red eyes is a big deal for the series??

Summary (total 28)
- Watching for sure: 11
- Not watching for sure: 14
- Undecided: 3

My watch list for the fall season is almost complete. Now if only I can keep up the weekly or bi-weekly schedule...

0 comments: