Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Soramimi Project is still undergoing development as I progress through the weeks. Just now, I've added another entry to the standard list, "Number of works seen". This should provide a better statistic on my opinion about the individual seiyuu. At the end of the year, there would be an accumulated update post for all the featured seiyuu thus far. I might even put them in order from the most seen to the least seen, if I remember.

The "works" here include anime, games, drama CDs, web radio hosts, movie dubs (of which I've only seen one and a bit so far so it won't count as much), show narrations (of which I've only seen the East West Cooking Showdown), tokusatsu and drama. For games, I'm also counting the ones I've watched rather than actually played, like FF X, FF X-2 and FF VII CC.

I'm not counting music CD 'cause that will really complicate matters when I get to seiyuu/singer people like Mizuki Nana and Sakamoto Maaya. I'm also not counting any live events since these are mostly geared toward particular audiences and therefore some seiyuu would have a much high appearance rate than others.

There's probably going to be other things I'll add to the slowly growing standard entries. Hopefully it'll reach a good list soon so I won't have to go through those appending steps too often.

0 comments: