Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quick update on my Firefox Persona favourites. I removed 2 out of 11 from my last selection. Here's the 9 that remained:
- Groovy Blue
- Firefox B
- Cosmic
- Watergarden II
- New Colors 1
- concrete
- Aurora Sky
- Firefox Pierrinho
- Light & Blue

I've added 3 more to get the total up to 12 now.
- My Neurons
- Fractal Butterflies
- Pastel Butterflies

BTW, I think this only happens when the Windows theme is set to classic, but my Firefox status bar on the bottom doesn't get skinned by Persona. It remains the pale green colour as set by my custom theme, making it very difficult to see the text if it's set to white by the particular Persona.

5 out of my current 12 favourites use white text so I have to squint almost half the time if I want to read the status bar. Luckily I don't need to do this very often as I typically visit the same sites and don't need to see ahead using the link. But I wish someone would notice this and address the issue... Maybe I should file a bug?

No, I'm not turning on Aero or whatever default Vista theme it comes with just so I can see the text. There is a reason why I've been using the same classic theme for years. Beside the fact that I'm lazy, that is. XD

0 comments: