Saturday, June 14, 2008

Previously I mentioned a couple methods to get my music fix during work. This week I discovered yet another one, also through Nico Nico Douga. The key word is 作業妨害用BGM/作業用BGM(BGM not/for working).

I was casually browsing through the anime section on Nico Nico during lunch time one day when I came across an medley video that states if you recognize so many songs out of this many tracks, your life is over (No, my life is far from over. I barely got half.) As I played (as in playing a game) a couple of those, I noticed the BGM tag on top. Things just kind of rolled from there. So far I've listened to medley of , , boss fight battles, tear jerking songs, folk and fantasy style songs, hot-blooded songs.... The choices are endless and will take me a long time (if ever) to go through all of them.

BTW, I finally solved the jumping vocaloid video mystery. Apparently there's vocaloid album collaboration projects every so often, and if a video belongs to the current album, it'll automatically jump to the next one and loop through all the videos in the album. An interesting way to find more good vocaloid songs. XD

0 comments: