Friday, July 23, 2004

Ya know what? The schedule dilemma is not solved. The new guy didn't show up. -___-

Anyhow, today we went to the Peace Arch park due to certain reason, then to Crescent beach as originally planned. Because of the detour to Peace Arch, it was already nine by the time we got to the beach (I know some girls were not too thrilled), and we didn't have time to take a stroll after eating. Nor were we in time before the ice cream shop closed. :(

It was still nice, however. Not too hot and the night scene was cool. I didn't really dare to walk down the bridge to the pier at night though. It was already not so easy for me the last time during the day, and this was during the night, when I couldn't see anything but pitch black sea surrounding the long bridge! *shudder*

Highlight-light (not...) of the trip: driving down the scariest hill I could imagine. I had to keep my feet on the brake and only go 16km/hr at same point. That hill feels like a 50-60 degree, though it's probably 30 degree in reality.

High-light (not...) of the trip 2: having to drive L home first because of her mum. As a result, I drove three times the distance than needed if she could be dropped home last and were in the driver's seat at least 40 minutes more than necessary. It was past 12am by the time I got home. Not to mention the added amount of gas the long detour consumed. :(

0 comments: