Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Gunparade March!

I fell in love with it instantly after stumbling upon it accidently months ago, and I was delighted and excited to see the first episode on AnimeX.com. Even though my busy life has kept me from watching the 12 episodes I've burned onto the CDs, I never forgot about it.

Today, thanks to one of my best friends Dan, I watched the whole series in one sitting! I'm very happy. :)

True, Ishida Akira was what motivated me to watch GPM at first, but after a little browsing of the site, I decided to watch it. As I watched the drama of life and death, love and hate, as well as trust and bonds, the characters grew on me, and my heart goes out to them as they progress. GPM immediately earned a spot in my all-time top five list.

It's really hard to describe my feelings after watching it now, but I'll eventually get to it. After I watched it again, this time more closely, I'll write that review for AnimeX.com.

... :)