Thursday, June 26, 2003

Got through the first day of training as a Tele Sales. It's been quite some time since I had to sit in a classroom environment and such. I suppose I'll just slowly adjust my sleeping habit...

Anyhow, my fever for Gunparade March continues. The Fan folder suddenly finds itself a few hundreds files fuller in a matter of two days because I started visiting fan sites and grabbing pics. , but there are so few official pics of GPM so I can't make any new avatar and have to stick to the old Hayami one...:( I'm already doing a Xel/Filia fanfic in GPM style, and I have yet to write that review. I'll probably get to do that sometimes next week, if all goes well. As far as I am concerned, this hype for GPM isn't going to die down anytime soon, seeing how it got on the All Time Favourite Top Five List with just one episode seen. Gunparade March !! XD

Starting playing Princess Maker 2 English yesterday... Is it just me, or does the game not come with sounds? It's probably me... I find the game quite boring, as all I've been doing is making my daughter work so I can afford to feed her and buy her stuff. The fortune teller keeps telling me that she'll turn out to be a farmer...-__- I guess I have her working in the farm for too long... She is not popular, has 0 refinement, charisma, and isn't cultured. I don't know how long the game is until her outcome is determined. She's almost 17 now. I wonder if it's not too late to make her into something better than farmer. We'll see. *shrug*