Saturday, May 19, 2012

ひとり吠え

I've always been wanting to just post short, random thoughts that go through my head, but have yet to find a suitable platform for expression. Since it'll often be just a few lines, it feels like a bit of effort (don't forget how LAZY I am) to actually blog it.

Twitter would seem like the perfect medium for this type of thing, but it doesn't allow for searching my own posts, so it's useless to me. I re-visit my own musings based on topics or keywords very regularly, so I must be able to sort through them easily.

I opened another Blogger specifically for it, but I still couldn't get the template to look the way I wanted after two hours or so, so I gave up.

I'm just gonna use this one and title the random posts ひとり吠え and label them with PawWow. Beware of future bombardments of randomness...

And it starts right after this post! XD

0 comments: