Tuesday, March 13, 2012

先祖返り

I was reading an article in the Wired the other day about someone trying to make a dinosaur from chicken through atavism. The idea is to revert back biological traits such as teeth, a full vertebrate tail, vertical femur, and fingers, some of which are present in bird fetus and certain breeds of chicken, that were parts of a dinosaur. Of course, that still doesn't make a dinosaur, but that would be a very good start.

Before reading the article, I didn't know what atavism means. As soon as I learned that it's reversing to an ancestral type, one title instantly flashed through my mind: 妖狐×僕SS (Inu x Boku SS)

Speaking of which, beside hearing the nice seiyuu cast bantering with each other, I find myself looking forward to the character ED song segments more than the story itself.

It's pretty amusing to see all the companies listed under the production committee labelled as M, except for Square Enix. I think Aniplex should be S, too, since they attack my wallet hard...

0 comments: