Monday, January 02, 2012

良いお年を

2012年、明けましておめでとうございます!

As mentioned in last year's New Year post, I don't really set New Year resolutions. But let's at least revisit the wannados from last year.

>keep my weight at the current level (OK, maybe get it down to that level...) so the first digit doesn't start with 7 when the number is rounded-up

I think I managed to do this.
→ Of course, this will be on this year's list again.

>finish translating the シューピアリア drama CD and posting on 冒険の書

I was almost through the monologue of track 1 when I stumbled upon a site that's doing the exact same thing. So I stopped.
→ If I feel like it, I might start writing Agion there. Otherwise, I want to catch up on reading rather than translating anything.

>finish reading at least H2, とらドラ, and 植物図鑑

Haven't finished reading any of these, but I am on the last book of Toradora right now. Well, there are still the three volumes of spin-offs though...
I did read 35 volumes of City Hunter, 56 volumes of 犬夜叉, 25 volumes of 医龍, 18 volumes of 桜蘭高校ホスト部, 11 volumes of 虹色とうがらし, and 8 volumes of ちょびっツ
→ Finish reading とらドラ+spin-off and H2, and at least 50 volumes of managa and five volumes of novels

>finish at least one of Chrono Trigger, FF IV, or DQ IV

Finished Chrono Trigger's normal ending, DQ IV, DQ V, and Bleach DS 4th.
→ Finish at least three DS games and at least one of each for PS3 and PSP

>buy a pair of shoes to leave in the office for winter

Just did in the first week of December!
→ Hopefully I won't need to buy anymore shoes... or clothes.

そんじゃあ、今年も張り切って全力で行きます!(どこへ?)

0 comments: