Monday, August 15, 2011

Thai Tea Ice Cream

Whenever I go to the Chinese supermarket, I always look for those delicious icy treats. Usually I aim for the Japanese or Taiwanese brands, but I decided to try a Thai brand.

The flavour on the box is stated to be Thai Tea, and there's two images on the lid, one for the flavour and one for the ice cream. The flavour one is pretty normal, just a glass of Thai tea. The ice cream one, on the other hand, looks like an ice cream version of pearl milk tea.

Out of curiosity (I seem to do this a lot, especially when it comes to food), I went with it without really knowing what Thai tea tastes like.

The ice cream really is milk tea flavoured, with pearls. XD

It ended up being my dinner last night as I was busying slashing and blasting through hordes of familiars and battling witches. Yes, I will cover the Tasogare Frontier game in the near future and share the downfalls of my .

*gremz* カーボンオフセット

0 comments: