Wednesday, August 10, 2011

敗家pt.2

It just occurred to me that I forgot to add El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron to the wish list yesterday.

It's a shame White Knight Chronicles II won't have the Japanese audio so I'll need to look for the Japanese import for it. Can't wait to play the first game (import, of course)! :)

Just as I was browsing the recommended games on the El Shaddai page, I noticed that Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together has dropped from $39.99 to $24.99! ($0.01 more to qualify for free shipping!)

I had this game in my wish list for a long time but the price remained the same since day one, and considering that most games go up over time on Amazon.ca, I was ready to jump in.

Out of curiosity, I checked Amazon.com. It's $19.93 with a free shipping special promo.

Since I already pre-ordered the other stuff I want, I didn't have anything else to add to make it free shipping from Amazon.ca. I ended up ordering from Amazon.com instead.

Not the first time that I forego the Canadian store and turn to the store down south because of the price difference. With frequent sales often up to 50%, Amazon.com is such a huge black hole for me. If it weren't for the fact that I don't live in the US, I'd probably shop like crazy from there. しっかりしろよ、Amazon.ca!


*gremz* 絶滅動物

0 comments: