Wednesday, August 10, 2011

敗家予定

I don't really consider myself a gamer because I don't spend enough time playing games, but I definitely would like to. With my affinity to a lot of the seiyuu, I usually refuse to buy games that's English dubbed if it was originally voiced over in Japanese.

Blu-ray has the storage capacity for dual Japanese and English tracks for the option, but DVD doesn't. So to be fair to the console makers, game makers usually can't include this much-wanted feature for multi-platform games. Of course I'd prefer to get the Japanese version, but due to the difficulty of acquiring one in this little town, I might sometimes consider the North American version if it contains the Japanese audio track.

Here are the three titles that I've put into my wish list after confirming the dual audio option:
- Bleach: Soul Resurrection
- Gundam Musou
- Gundam Musou 3

I acquired several games while in LA so I'm in no hurry to get those right now. You bet I'll be monitoring the prices of those games and snatch them as soon as the prices come down. The Gundam Musou ones I'm really going to try getting the Japanese version because there's music/songs used in the game/original anime that's not licensed for North America so they couldn't use those.

On another news, I just pre-ordered part one of Gundam 0079. Yes, the First Gundam! :D

Amazon.ca still doesn't show the image of the product so it's a little worrying (they've been kinda bad on getting some of the new releases lately and had to cancel my orders), but hopefully they'll have it!

*gremz* エコバッグ

0 comments: