Monday, August 29, 2011

Since late last week, I noticed that my sandals were starting to make funny noises. When I checked today, sure enough, there's cracks and even holes on the bottom.

This called for immediate action.

So I got another pair of sandals right after work. In fact, it's the exact same style of the one I worn out, except it's a different colour and half a size smaller. This time, though, I was not being lazy and just went with the same style because I didn't want to try out other ones. It was meant to be. XD

Apparently, the store I go to for casual footwear carries different types of shoes depending on the season. August (well, September...), unfortunately, spells fall and even winter boots for the store. The sales clerk directed me to one small end cap where the clearance flip flops were, and it was the only pair of sandals there.

It was just slightly tight when I tried it on, but I'm sure it'll loosen to my size after a bit of wear. The current pair was bought 0.25 size bigger anyway, so it should fit fine. Hopefully the black won't clash too much with my jeans. Not that I really care. :Q

Mission goal: accomplished!

I'll start wearing my new pair of sandals to work tomorrow! :D

As for my current pair, it's time for it to retire. It's really worn out (and looks very much it) after roughly 12 months of daily use (got it April or May last year), so it's fulfilled its life mission.

I might go look for another pair so I don't wear out this one so soon. Although it may be a little too late to find sandals now that fall is already on the horizon...


*gremz* 地球温暖化

0 comments: