Saturday, August 20, 2011

敗家

With the usage frequency of this title, I sometimes can't help but contemplate whether I should create a tag for it...

After the Tactics Ogre order I made on Amazon.com a week and a half ago (and it's on sale now for $15 orz), I placed a few more pre-orders on Amazon.ca:
- Bleach: Fade to Black BD
- ICO / Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3)
- Twelve Kingdoms BD part 2

I'm especially excited about Fade to Black as I've been waiting for it since I saw the trailer at the end of DiamondDust Rebellion back in 2008!

Although I have to say that I'm starting to lose faith in Amazon.ca lately on the pre-orders. It's been unable to obtain a couple items and cancelled a few of my orders in the last few months, while those items were readily available (and sometimes cheaper) on Amazon.com and RightStuf.

Still waiting for word on Twelve Kingdoms BD part 1...
And they better have Gundam collection 1!


*gremz* 絶滅動物

0 comments: