Thursday, June 16, 2011

ネタバレされた

A while back, after watching the audio commentaries for the first two episodes of Madoka Magica, I had a very brief discussion with Neko-tan about spoilers contained in audio commentaries.

We agreed that there would naturally be spoilers since those are usually recorded long after the seiyuu did the voice over for the episode and even the series might had finished airing by then. Not having enough experience in this, I thought it should be fine as long as one watches the episodes in that particular disc before watching the audio commentary.

I was proven wrong by the first ever audio commentary episode in the long history of Gundam. orz

Well, I kind of figured a few of the spoiled items would happen eventually, but it's still pretty 囧 to get confirmation in such casual manner before I can see it with my own eyes...

Lesson learned. I'll keep this in mind when I encounter other audio commentaries in the future. :x

0 comments: