Saturday, May 14, 2011

まあ、いいか

Just got an email from Amazon.ca telling me that they won't be able to obtain the Blu-ray Meister Collection (part 1+2) for Soul Eater, coming out on May 24th, and that they've cancelled my order. Nothing was mentioned about the Blu-ray Weapon Collection (part 3+4), slated for July 26th, which I pre-ordered right away when it was first listed, so I guess they're still hoping to get it.

I'd cancel the order and just get both from Amazon.com or Right Stuf, but the price for the Weapon Collection is much cheaper on Amazon.ca. If I am able to get it from Amazon.ca, I'll just wait for the Meister Collection to go on sale at either Amazon.com or Right Stuf. If Amazon.ca won't be able to obtain the item as in this case, then I'll either wait for both to go on sale State-side, or it's just not meant to be.

If it turns out that I'd need to order from across the border, I'll likely throw in Angel Beats BD as well, since it's cheaper in the States and is released at the same time as the Weapon Collection. We'll see.

Yes, I have all 4 parts of the DVD for Soul Eater.

0 comments: