Sunday, April 10, 2011

無念 pt.2

After the Japanese proxy woe that prevents me from watching broadcast channels on Niconico, now Crunchy Roll is doing the same thing and blocks out Canadian users from viewing some of the series.

The series in question is Giant Killing, which I missed when it was airing and didn't grab. I thought I'd catch it on Crunchy since they have it. (It's a good show, watch it if you're in the US.)

But a few days ago, I was going to watch ep.4 of Giant Killing... and found that the video is not available for my region. Don't do this to me after I already watched three episodes... orz

There's other series that's region locked as well. Here I thought I'd support legal streaming and watch some series on Crunchy. Guess I'm going back to fansubs, with better translation and video quality. You made me do this.

0 comments: