Friday, April 08, 2011

無念

As noted last week, I missed an episode of WEED broadcast on Niconico. To make sure I don't repeat the same mistake, I even set up ReminderFox so I wouldn't forget this time.

I didn't. But I still was not able to watch the broadcast.

None of the Japanese proxies I have on hand works. ORZ

Typically I rotate between different proxies each week as some may not be fast enough to load the page at that time, but usually at least one would work. Not only did all of them fail, but the number of available proxies also went down.

I can probably still find the series somewhere else if I try, but I won't be able to enjoy the show along with the Niconico crowd, nor comment as I go along. And that's a lot less fun. :(

It's almost at the point for the last boss fight, too. T__T

Time to search for the original 60-volume manga series...

0 comments: