Friday, March 11, 2011

運命の出会

It was meant to be.

I got on the bus this morning and randomly picked an available seat beside a guy. As soon as I sat down, my eyes were attracted to my right and practically fixed to the spot for the duration of my bus ride. My heart fluttered as I set my sight upon the elegant and smooth movement of him.

I drew a portrait of him on the whiteboard at my cubicle at work. Coincidentally, similar to how the artistic expression changed later in the development of his predecessor, my accidental touch up led me to re-sketch the image in a pseudo-Chinese calligraphy style.

I dropped by the store to see if there's a chance to obtain the extra gadget, only to find out that I could have him right then and there!

So I did.

Now I'm a happy owner of Ookamiden, waiting to save the decaying world as the adorable white wolf pup Chibiterasu! XD

Amazon lied to me and told me the release date is March 15... =3=

Of course, saving Nippon will need to wait until after I help the Heroes fulfilling their destinies in at least three Dragon Quest series, travel through time to ensure peace in various eras in Chrono Trigger, and fly to the moon to rid the world of the threat in Final Fantasy IV. Yes, it will be quite a while before I actually get to play with Chibiterasu, but in Canada where the Real Blues sing easy, it's always better to grab it while it's still around.

On that note, hopefully I'll be able to meet the Hero in DQ IV this weekend. That'll make one goal in sight~

0 comments: