Friday, February 04, 2011

Freezing!

No, I'm not talking about the anime series starring Noto Mamiko. I'm talking about the grocery shopping I did today, which turned into a frozen food run at the end.

So my freezer was fed the following when I returned:
- 3 tubs of Häagen-Dazs (I knew it's going to go on sale when they filled a whole open freezer with it yesterday)
- a bag of raw frozen tiger shrimp
- a bag of frozen carrot
- a box of frozen honey garlic chicken wings
- a pack of chicken gizzards & hearts

Okay, the last item isn't frozen, but it's going to be braised with the pack of pig hocks I'm defrosting in the fridge. The bag of frozen carrot is also going in.

I was going to make curry with the pig hocks, but I think my soy sauce (maybe even both bottles) is already past the best before date, so I thought I should use it.

Oh, and I did get regular groceries yesterday so I'm not just surviving on frozen foods. No need to worry.


On a completely unrelated note, my HDD capacity fell to 3.x GB at one point today. orz

0 comments: