Thursday, February 03, 2011

一月検討会

Back in the beginning of the year, I listed a few things I'd like to do this year. Let's do a quick review after the 1st month.

① keep my weight at the current level (OK, maybe get it down to that level...) so the first digit doesn't start with 7 when the number is rounded-up
- I don't have a scale so I don't know where my current level is at. But judging from the gradually decreasing looseness of my T-shirts, I think I'm not doing too well in this category...

② finish translating the シューピアリア drama CD and posting on 冒険の書
- I started on the 1st track and am still on the same track. Understanding something and putting something into words of another language really are two different beasts...

③ finish reading at least H2, とらドラ, and 植物図鑑
- H2: at vol.2 out of a total of 17 volumes (wide edition)
- とらドラ: at vol.3 out of a total of 10 volumes + 3 spin-offs (still need to acquire the 3rd spin-off volume)
- 植物図鑑: haven't touched it this year yet... I might wait until I'm done H2, then re-read this from the beginning

④ finish at least one of Chrono Trigger, FF IV, or DQ IV
- Chrono Trigger: side quests before the last boss fight
- FF IV: Dark Crystals arc
- DQ IV: end of ch.1

⑤ buy a pair of shoes to leave in the office for winter
- hahaha... This might not happen until after the winter is over...

0 comments: