Tuesday, February 01, 2011

今日もニコニコした?

While watching ep.14 of WEED on Niconico, I got distracted by a news item displayed over the video player. A few clicks after, I stumbled upon these very interesting videos.


Theme song of Doraemon put together by the sound effects from Street Fighter II. Pure awesomeness. XD
There's also one for the theme song of Sailor Moon, but I find this one better.


One of the BGM's of my university days! Really makes me wanna play the game. Not having beat the game is a big disgrace for my short and shallow gaming career...


Now, something serious. I think one can easily realize the force of our living Earth without being a geo or eco person.

Omake. This is one of the tags for ep.14 of WEED. I had to laugh when I read the last line about Char. XD

ニコニコは宝の山だ~

0 comments: