Thursday, January 06, 2011

綺羅星☆

I programmed my Japanese IME so I can manually type out characters such as ∀ and Д and ω to make up the faces, instead of looking for them and copy&paste every single time. Have yet to figure out how to type the eyes in (ノ`Д´)ノ~~┴───┴, but this combo can be tricky with the up-turned table, so it might be easier to just search and c&p.

On a side note, there doesn't seem to be an official face for , so I've decided to experiment a bit here. I've only seen a few episodes so far (I know, 失格者だ。 But I do also watch each episode multiple times) and don't have the characters down yet; these are just the pose in general.

Smirking :
(下 ー ´ )~綺羅星☆
(⇛ ー ´ )~綺羅星☆
(≤ ー ´ )~綺羅星☆
(≡ ー ´ )~綺羅星☆
(∈ ー ´ )~綺羅星☆
(≯ ー ´ )~綺羅星☆
(≮ ー ´ )~綺羅星☆

Sad faced :
(下 Д ` )~綺羅星☆
(⇛ Д ` )~綺羅星☆
(≤ Д ` )~綺羅星☆
(≡ Д ` )~綺羅星☆
(∈ Д ` )~綺羅星☆

0 comments: