Saturday, December 18, 2010

フン ( ̄へ ̄)

Thought I'd checked on the state of PS2 emulators, hoping that I'd be able to play Japanese PS2 games on PC...

There's nothing straightforward like the old consoles, it seems. The most developed one out there (not even at version 1.0 at this point) requires BIOS dump from the actual PS2. With the region locks, I assume playing Japanese PS2 games would require a Japanese PS2 BIOS.

......If I could get a Japanese PS2 in the first place, I wouldn't even be looking at emulators!!!
(ノ`Д´)ノ~~┴───┴

Given the huge expand of hay stacks out there, it's probably still doable provided I put in the effort and time. But...

オレは誰だと思ってやがる?!世界一の怠け者だ!( ゚ Д ゚ )
面倒すぎ、無理。ギブ。

It's not as if I am lacking in terms of gaming options anyway. I'll just stick with my PC, NDS, PSP, PS3 (and the NES, SNES, GBA emulators) for now. XD

ああ、忙しい、忙しい~

0 comments: