Tuesday, December 14, 2010

よし。

Picking up from where I left off yesterday on the proxy experiment...

わたし、出来る子だ、母さん~(つд`)

The test video was the 1st episode of "WEED," which I had seen quite some time ago but never got past ep.3 due to the lack of source. Personally I'd much prefer them to show "Nagareboshi no Gin," but I'll take whatever I get. Not to mention it's always so much fun reading the plethora of comments on Niconico! XD

Of course, since only the 1st episode is free and the rest are paid per view after a week for all officially hosted series, I would need to be diligent and keep up the weekly schedule.

それは物凄く駄目なんだ、わたしにとっては... orz

でも、まぁ、やれば出来る子だから、何とかなる。多分。

Of course, now that I can watch the Niconico Channel, I am more motivated to sign up for the Premium account to avoid the eco-mode and watch the live broadcasts without getting kicked out.

Due to the time difference, I don't usually get to watch that many live broadcasts anyway, so the eco-mode-free factor would play a bigger role for me. In the end, it's going to come down to what will be shown on Niconico Channel for the winter series that starts in January.

Haven't checked out the new line-up yet, but I'm looking forward to the winter season! Better speed up the consumption rate a bit to finish some current series before the next ones start... :x

0 comments: