Sunday, October 17, 2010

Today is a good day. :D

In light of the release of the new PS3 Move models, I scrambled to get the regular 160GB model before they're gone.

So today's loots:
- 160GB PS3
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS)
- figma ブラック★ロックシューター

The first two I intended to acquire, but the 3rd item was a surprised find. After being taught by Neko-tan on how to spot pirated Nendoroid at AX, I tried to apply the same technique and stared hard at the eyes... Of course, I couldn't tell since I've only seen the images online and never paid that much attention. But seeing how the store actually sold legit anime DVDs and BDs, I decided to trust them and made the plunge.

I can't wait to play with the BRS figma next month! XD

I think what I paid for the PS3 today would be enough to get me another $20 or so in coupon, which I can use toward Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (DS). Now I just need to get a HDMI cable for the PS3 so I can finally start watching my very slowly growing BD collection. :D

Today is a good day indeed. XD

0 comments: