Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Amazon.ca finally seems to be getting the idea that "grouping items together for as few shipment" means grouping items together for as few shipment. Somewhat, at least.

In light of her Ladyship's visit, I wasn't looking forward to receiving any package from my friend Amazon for the duration. As I remember that there should be two releases today, I anxiously checked my inbox for news of the orders being shipped... There isn't any.

A quick check on my order status showed that Utawarerumono will be shipped in late December/early January with FMA Brotherhood part3, rather than being shipped as it's released. That's a first I've seen over the past year!

Bamboo Blade is scheduled to be shipped with Bleach box 7 in late December, but the image of the DVD cover was pulled, and the product page states "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

You can't do this to me!!! (ノ`Д´)ノ~~┴───┴

Funimation's website shows the series as available and Amazon.com is still selling it. Come on, Amazon.ca! Don't let me down!

On a more cheerful news, I've successfully picked up Eden of the East and FMP Fumoffu before her Ladyship's arrival. XD

And I received the re-mastered discs for Toradora Vol.1 from NIS America yesterday. I forgive you for not making Toradora available in Canada and forcing me to order across the border, NIS A. XD

0 comments: