Friday, April 30, 2010

Soramimi Project #17: Yanaka Hiroshi 家中宏

First heard: Onigumo, 1st Naraku (Inuyasha)

First noticed: Onigumo, 1st Naraku (Inuyasha)

Memorable characters: 1st Naraku (Inuyasha), Chris Avenir (Zegapain)

Image character: 1st Naraku (Inuyasha)

Discernment rate: low

Number of works seen: 19

One of those seiyuu that I recognize the name but not really the voice. The main reason I started taking note of his name was because the voice of Naraku changed during the Sango arc. I got confused and found two seiyuu for Naraku when I checked, one of which being Yanaka Hiroshi.

I really haven't heard very much of him, but I liked Chris from Zegapain. It's so sad that Chris and his wife have to part. T__T

I think I kind of got the hang of it when I heard him again recently in Inuyasha Kanketsuhen. I'm interested in testing out my method but he doesn't seem to be playing many roles in the series I plan to watch... Ah well.

0 comments: