Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogger doesn't seem to be very popular at all with the Japanese, so I was forced to give up the wonderful グリムス(gremz) blog widget because it's not supported. I looked around for a bit more but couldn't find anything similar. Tsk.

As typical for me, I strayed after the futile effort and ended up bringing back a completely different widget. I present you, 真・フルみっくすプレーヤー!

This is my first time adding a blog widget so I was a bit nervous, but it was actually quite painless and easy to do. I only picked a handful of songs that I've heard from the list of available tracks. Apparently there are more songs on the way, so I'll update the playlist as well (if I remember).

To play, just pick a song and click on it. I think some of them are not full tracks, but the playlist should be enough to give you a sense of what the Vocaloids have to offer. #1-37 are Hatsune Miku, #38-54 are KAITO, #55-67 are Kagamine Rin/Len, #68-69 are Kamui Gakupo, and #70-71 are MEIKO.

0 comments: