Friday, October 28, 2005

Just changed the name of the writing blog from "Geschichten der Phantasie" (Stories of Fantasy) to "Sora o Yume Miru" (そらを夢見る). Originally, I wanted to use "Tales of Phantasia" or "Tales of Legendia", but alas, those are actual names of video games so I had to give up on the idea. I chose German because I like to use big words... in a foreign language that I don't know XP. No, it's really because it was one of the available languages on the Google Translate page that looked cool after the translation of "story of fantasy" or "story of legend." However, I haven't been completely satisfied with the choice and kept wanting to change it.

Why "Sora o Yume Miru"? While I was trying to finalise the name just now, my cute little Winamp played「奇跡の海」from ロードス島戦記, and I was once again visualising the vast and open world of wonders and exciting adventures. In here, そら is used for sky, space, and the universe. I love to write, whether it's fiction, fan-fiction, non-fiction, or just dabble.

So it's decided! Thou shall be "Sora o Yume Miru," and the theme song shall be「奇跡の海」XD

When will the blog actually be online? I'm shooting for next year. *flee* Patience is a virtue. ( ̄ー ̄)

0 comments: