Sunday, October 30, 2005

Due to posts by D & L on the moztw forum, I switched to Traditional Chinese mode and logged back into KK this afternoon. Of course, I didn't remember a thing on the commands and just wanted to make sure all my chars were still registered. Then in an act of boredom, I started fingering IDs. To my surprise, "shiba" was freed up (though "sheltie" was taken. I should had re-registered it after it was deleted from inactivity...) After deciding on a name for it, I logged in again after the server rebooted and got the ID.

Including Shiba, I have 10 active (a.k.a. surviving) chars. I like to create and build up different characters, but because of this, none of my chars ever got a job change... There is a reason why I always call Saluki the "eternal hero priestess." orz

Anyhow, training Shiba for an hour and a half was travelling down the memory lane for me. Though because it used to be someone else's ID, I didn't call out for help on the chat channel for eq. Needless to say, I spent most of my time in the sewer under the bar killing rats...

When will the next time be? Don't know. Probably sometime in the distant future. I don't see myself switching to Traditional Chinese mode unless I really really really want to (and have the time to) play KK. So until next time, please take care of yourselves and don't get deleted, my cute little chars. XP

0 comments: