Friday, July 08, 2005

Mum left for D.C. this morning (courtesy of my brother who drove her to the airport at 5:30am) and will be gone for about four days. Doesn't mean a thing to me though, as I have 2 assignments due on Sunday and a final paper proposal to submit...

Just watched ep. 4 (Silent Run) of Gundam SEED on YTV (didn't know they have it on at this time). For a second there I thought they were going to play the whole OP, but no such luck. It's a few seconds longer than the usual one on Friday nights but that's it. -- I can never understand them on this matter. They play complete OPs and EDs with English credits for Inu Yasha, badly cut Invoke (for the whole series) with English credits and EDs with original Japanese credits for Gundam SEED, and complete OP (don't remember what language) and ED with original Japanese for .hack//SIGN -- They also played the preview clip which isn't shown on Friday. I laughed out loud when I heard, "Soar through the sky, Gundam!" at the end there. It sounded too lame and too funny. Couldn't help it. XD

Sighting:
- a Chihuahua x Dawson (??)
- a lab puppy
- a pug

0 comments: