Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm feeling bored today (beside peeling off a piece of skin off my right pinky with the nail of my left pinky by accident -- the bleeding has somewhat stopped now) so I'll post my extension list for Mozilla and Firefox.

Mozilla 1.7.8:

IE View - right-click to view the page in IE

undoclosetab - undo closed tabs (I've set it at 10 tabs)

dictionarysearch - highlight text and right-click to search using one of the four dictionaries (I have the free dictionary, Yahoo! Japan, another Japanese dictionary, and a currency converter)

adblock - blocks image and Flash ads; can be set to block image from servers

converter - select a metric or imperial unit and the equivalent will be shown in the context menu

ConQuery - query selected text search to more search engines (I have Google, Google Japan, and Google Taiwan)

BugMeNot - read articles that require an user account

Web Developer - just as the name implies, though I've used it... zero time so far

Paste and Go - copy, right-click on URL bar to paste and go directly

text/plain - select text URL and open in new tab or new window

Did I miss anything else? Mozilla doesn't have an extension manager like Firefox so it's hard to tell sometimes.

Firefox 1.0.4:

adblock

BugMeNot

Context Search - basically does the same thing as ConQuery but in Firefox (Context Search doesn't support Mozilla)

dictionarysearch

Diable Target for Downloads - prevent Firefox from opening a blank tab when downloading files

EditCSS - modify CSS from the side bar; never used it so far

Go up - Alt+Page Up takes you one level up in the site's directory

IE View

Paste and Go

text/plain

undoclosetab

rikaixul - pop-ups with Japanese word translation to web pages (used it once so far... Used to use Moji but it hasn't been updated for newer versions)

ListZilla - exports installed extensions and themes into a list

0 comments: